The Securities Clearing Center Company (Muqassa) announces that the Capital Market Authority (CMA) Board has issued its resolution number (1-5-2020) Dated (17/5/1441H) Corresponding to (12/1/2020G), to authorize Muqassa to conduct clearing services in the Saudi Capital Market as the first Qualified Center Counterparty (QCCP) in Saudi Arabia, to clear securities traded in the exchange along with other products in the Saudi Capital Market.
Licensing (Muqassa) is a key enabler to clear the upcoming Derivatives Market; planned to launch in the first quarter of this year. Also, Qualifying (Muqassa) as a (QCCP) will provide benefits that contribute to reduce capital requirements for Muqassa members.
Muqassa establishment is one of the Financial Sector Development Program (FSDP) ninitiatives, aiming to further enhance operational efficiency in the market, and reduce counterparty risk in alignment with international practices.
For more information about Muqassa, please visit the website here.
- An Announcement from Capital Market Authority regarding the approval of Closed-ended Traded Fund "Alkhabeer Diversified Income Traded Fund"
- Announcement from the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) Regarding the Suspension of Trading the Shares of National Building and Marketing Co.
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces Implementing a Corporate Action on Dallah Healthcare Co.
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces Implementing a Corporate Action on United Wire Factories Co.
- The Capital Market Authority Announces the Approval of the Instructions on Issuing Depositary Receipts out of the Kingdom