The Securities Clearing Center Company (Muqassa) announces that the Capital Market Authority (CMA) Board has issued its resolution number (1-5-2020) Dated (17/5/1441H) Corresponding to (12/1/2020G), to authorize Muqassa to conduct clearing services in the Saudi Capital Market as the first Qualified Center Counterparty (QCCP) in Saudi Arabia, to clear securities traded in the exchange along with other products in the Saudi Capital Market.
Licensing (Muqassa) is a key enabler to clear the upcoming Derivatives Market; planned to launch in the first quarter of this year. Also, Qualifying (Muqassa) as a (QCCP) will provide benefits that contribute to reduce capital requirements for Muqassa members.
Muqassa establishment is one of the Financial Sector Development Program (FSDP) ninitiatives, aiming to further enhance operational efficiency in the market, and reduce counterparty risk in alignment with international practices.
For more information about Muqassa, please visit the website here.
- Amendment to Business Profile of FAB Capital Company
- An Announcement from Capital Market Authority regarding the approval of Exchange Traded Fund "Albilad Gold ETF"
- An Announcement Regarding the Issuance of the Appeal Committee Resolution Convicting a Violator of the Capital Market Law and its Implementing Regulations
- The Capital Market Authority approves the capital increase request for Alinma Bank through the issuance of bonus shares
- Tadawul Announces the Listing of ALBILAD Saudi Sovereign Sukuk ETF (by Al Bilad Capital)