The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) announces the issuance of its resolution dated 07/03/1441H, corresponding to 04/11/2019G approving Abdullah Saad Mohammed Abo Moati for Bookstores Co. request to transfer from the Parallel Market to the Main Market, with a capital of SAR (200,000,000), and (20,000,000) shares.
Accordingly, the trading of the Company's shares will be ceased from Tuesday 08/03/1441H, corresponding to 05/11/2019G to start with the transfer procedures, for a period not exceeding five trading sessions.
Tadawul will announce the listing start date of the company’s shares in the Main Market once the procedures are complete.
The Exchange’s approval of the transition request should never be considered as a recommendation to invest in the company shares. The Exchange’s approval of the transition request merely means that imposed requirements as per the Listing Rules were met by the company.
- CMA Approves Al-Ahsa Development Company's request to increase its capital to acquire all the shares of Al-Salam Medical Services Company
- Imposition of a Fine on National Agricultural Marketing Company, due to the Violation of the Rules on the Offer of Securities and Continuing Obligations.
- Announcement from the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) Regarding the Suspension of Trading the Shares of National Agricultural Marketing Co.
- Announcement from the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) Regarding the Suspension of Trading the Shares of Alujain Corp.
- An Announcement Regarding the Issuance of the Appeal Committee Resolution Convicting a Violator of the Capital Market Law and its Implementing Regulations