The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) announces the issuance of its resolution dated 07/03/1441H, corresponding to 04/11/2019G approving Abdullah Saad Mohammed Abo Moati for Bookstores Co. request to transfer from the Parallel Market to the Main Market, with a capital of SAR (200,000,000), and (20,000,000) shares.
Accordingly, the trading of the Company's shares will be ceased from Tuesday 08/03/1441H, corresponding to 05/11/2019G to start with the transfer procedures, for a period not exceeding five trading sessions.
Tadawul will announce the listing start date of the company’s shares in the Main Market once the procedures are complete.
The Exchange’s approval of the transition request should never be considered as a recommendation to invest in the company shares. The Exchange’s approval of the transition request merely means that imposed requirements as per the Listing Rules were met by the company.
- Announcement from The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) Regarding the Resumption of the Official Trading Hours for All Listed Securities
- The Capital Market Authority approves the capital increase request for Al-Samaani Factory For Metal Industries Co. through the issuance of bonus shares
- Tadawul Announces the Activation of Cancelling Outstanding Orders in the Event of Corporate Action Resulting in a Security Price Adjustment
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces Implementing a Corporate Action on Saudi Government SAR Sukuk Securities
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces the Deposit of Saudi Fisheries Co. Tradable Rights