As per the CMA Board issued resolution on 06/03/1441H corresponding 03/11/2019G approving Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco) request to offer and register its shares on the Main Market.
We are pleased to announce the issuance of the prospectus for your reference.
For more information about Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco), please (click here) to review the prospectus.
For more information about the Main Market, please visit the Knowledge Center page on our website (by clicking here)
- Tadawul Announces the Listing Date for the Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco) and Extending the Opening Auction on the First Day of Trading
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces the Deposit of Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco) Securities
- The Capital Market Authority Approves Anaam International Holding Group’s Request to Reduce its Capital
- CMA Approves Ash-Sharqiyah Development Company's request to increase its capital to acquire two real estate assets
- The Capital Market Authority Announces the Approval on the Offering shares of Sumou Real Estate Company in the Parallel Market