As per the CMA Board issued resolution on 06/03/1441H corresponding 03/11/2019G approving Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco) request to offer and register its shares on the Main Market.
We are pleased to announce the issuance of the prospectus for your reference.
For more information about Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco), please (click here) to review the prospectus.
For more information about the Main Market, please visit the Knowledge Center page on our website (by clicking here)
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces the Deposit of Saudi Fisheries Co. Subscribed Securities
- The Saudi Stock Exchange Performance Report – First Half 2020
- The Capital Market Authority exempts listed companies from paying the fees required by the CMA for a period of one year and debt issuers until the end of 2025G
- The Saudi Stock Exchange Announces the Publication of the Monthly Stock Market Ownership and Trading Activity Report (by Nationality and Investor Type)
- The Capital Market Authority announces the Approval on the Initial Public Offering of BinDawood Holding Company's Shares