The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) announces the beginning of the subscription period and tradable rights trading for Allianz Saudi Fransi Cooperative Insurance Co., which starts on Monday 22/06/2020G. The trading period shall end on Monday 29/06/2020G, while subscription will remain until Thursday 02/07/2020G.
To view the tradable right's intrinsic value and the daily tradable rights fluctuation limits after the end of the trading session Click Here.
It is important to note that the fluctuation limits for trading tradable rights are different from the company's fluctuation limits of share price. For more information about tradable rights Click Here.
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces the Deposit of Saudi Fisheries Co. Subscribed Securities
- The Saudi Stock Exchange Performance Report – First Half 2020
- The Capital Market Authority exempts listed companies from paying the fees required by the CMA for a period of one year and debt issuers until the end of 2025G
- The Saudi Stock Exchange Announces the Publication of the Monthly Stock Market Ownership and Trading Activity Report (by Nationality and Investor Type)
- The Capital Market Authority announces the Approval on the Initial Public Offering of BinDawood Holding Company's Shares