SMBC Advisory Services Saudi Arabia has requested the approval to amend its business profile by cancelling the Advising activity.
The CMA approved the amendment of the Business Profile of SMBC Advisory Services Saudi Arabia by cancelling the activity of Advising. SMBC Advisory Services Saudi Arabia is now authorized to conduct Arranging activity in the securities business.
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces the Deposit of Saudi Fisheries Co. Subscribed Securities
- The Saudi Stock Exchange Performance Report – First Half 2020
- The Capital Market Authority exempts listed companies from paying the fees required by the CMA for a period of one year and debt issuers until the end of 2025G
- The Saudi Stock Exchange Announces the Publication of the Monthly Stock Market Ownership and Trading Activity Report (by Nationality and Investor Type)
- The Capital Market Authority announces the Approval on the Initial Public Offering of BinDawood Holding Company's Shares