In reference to United Wire Factories Co.’s announcement on the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) website dated 25/11/1441H corresponding to 16/07/2020G regarding the Company's EGM approval of the capital reduction, and in reference to the Company’s announcement of the effectiveness of the capital reduction resolution starting from 26/01/1442H corresponding to 14/09/2020G.
Thus, the company will be suspended for two business days, starting from today Monday 26/01/1442H corresponding to 14/09/2020G, until the Securities Depository Center Company (Edaa) reflects shares reduction on investors’ portfolios, lifting the suspension of trading will be end of Tuesday 27/01/1442H corresponding to 15/09/2020G and the fluctuation limits for the company share will be based on a share price of SAR 32.30, and the outstanding orders will be canceled
- An Announcement from Capital Market Authority regarding the Approval of Public Offering of "Nafaqah Waqf Fund"
- Amendment to Business Profile of Deutsche Securities Saudi Arabia Company
- The Capital Market Authority (CMA) announces the issuance of CMA Board resolutions regarding the Board of Directors of the National Agricultural Marketing Company “Thimar” for the Violation of the Companies Law, the Corporate Governance Regulations, the Rules on the Offer of Securities and Continuing Obligations, and the Listing Rules
- Amendment to Business Profile of BlackRock Saudi Arabia
- The Capital Market Authority approves Anaam International Holding Group's request to increase its capital by way of Rights Issue