The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) and the Securities Depositary Centre Company (Edaa) announce that the Board of the Capital Market Authority (“CMA”) has issued its Resolution Number (1-86-2020) Dated 19/01/1442H Corresponding to 07/09/2020G approving the Regulations and Requirements of the Depository Center for Depository Receipts issued out of the kingdom in accordance with the Instructions on Issuing Depositary Receipts out of the Kingdom.
To view the Regulations and Requirements of the Depository Center (click here).
- The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) announces Indices Maintenance for the 3rd Quarter 2020
- An Announcement from Capital Market Authority regarding the Approval of Public Offering of "Nafaqah Waqf Fund"
- Amendment to Business Profile of Deutsche Securities Saudi Arabia Company
- The Capital Market Authority (CMA) announces the issuance of CMA Board resolutions regarding the Board of Directors of the National Agricultural Marketing Company “Thimar” for the Violation of the Companies Law, the Corporate Governance Regulations, the Rules on the Offer of Securities and Continuing Obligations, and the Listing Rules
- Amendment to Business Profile of BlackRock Saudi Arabia