The Capital Market Authority announces the issuance of a CMA Board resolution to impose a fine of (40,000) Forty Thousands Saudi Riyals on National Building and Marketing Co. due to its violation of paragraph (2) of Article (90) of the Rules on the Offer of Securities and Continuing Obligations. Where the Company did not disclose its interim financial semiannual statements for the period ending on 30-06-2020 within the specified period.
- Announcement from the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) regarding the transfer of Al-Samaani Factory For Metal Industries Co. Shares to the Main Market
- An Announcement Regarding the Issuance of the Appeal Committee Resolution Convicting a Violator of the Capital Market Law and its Implementing Regulations
- The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) announces that the fluctuation limits for Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co. will be based on a share price of SAR 23.94
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces the Deposit of Anaam International Holding Group Subscribed Securities
- The Saudi Stock Exchange Announces the Publication of the Monthly Stock Market Ownership and Trading Activity Report (by Nationality and Investor Type)