Derayah Financial Announces Q2 2019 Cash Distribution for Unitholders of Derayah REIT
|Announcement Detail||Derayah Financial announces Q2 2019 cash distribution for unitholders of Derayah REIT as per the following: |
- Total cash distribution is SR20,060,000/-
- The distribution is based on the outstanding number of units which is 107,507,035 units
- Cash distribution is SR0.187 per unit, 1.87% relative to the IPO price, or 1.88% relative to NAV of Derayah REIT as of 31/12/2018G
- The entitlement of cash distribution at the closing of trading on 15/07/2019G shall be for the unit holders registered in the register of the securities Depository Center Company (Edaa) by the end of the 2nd trading day following entitlement date.
- Cash distribution will be paid on 31/07/2019G
Further, the Fund Manager would like to remind the unitholders to update their details with their banks to ensure a smooth payment process.
The Capital Market Authority and the Saudi Stock Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.