Al Rajhi Capital Announces distribution of cash dividend to the unit-holders of Al Rajhi REIT Fund for the period 1st January 2020 to 30th June 2020
|Announcement Detail||Al Rajhi Capital announces the distribution of cash dividend to the unit-holders of Al Rajhi REIT Fund for the period 1st January 2020 to 30th June 2020 as per following: |
1. Total amount of dividend distribution = SAR 45,319,919.96
2. No. of Eligible Units = 161,856,857
3. Dividend per Unit = SAR 0.28; dividend represents 2.8% of the Par value
4. Dividend represents 2.82% of Net Asset Value (based on Fair Value as of 05/05/1441H corresponding to 31/12/2019)
5. Eligibility of dividends shall be for unit-holders in the register per Tadawul records as of 23/12/1441H corresponding to Thursday, 13/08/2020 (end of trading day on 21/12/1441H corresponding to Tuesday 11/08/2020)
6. Dividends will be paid within 15 business days post the eligibility date.
The Fund Manager wishes to remind the unit holders to update their bank accounts to ensure depositing the outstanding dividend to their accounts directly.
The Capital Market Authority and the Saudi Stock Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.