Saudi Fransi Capital Taleem REIT Fund Dividend Distribution Announcement
Saudi Fransi Capital announces the distribution of a cash dividend to Taleem REIT Fund unit holders for the period from 1 October 2017 to 31 December 2017 (4th quarter) as follows:
1. Total dividend distribution of SAR 4,560,000.
2. Cash distributions will be based on 28,500,000 existing units.
3. Distributed profit amount is SR 0.16 per unit, and its ratio to the initial price of the unit is 1.6%
4. The distribution ratio amounts to 1.59% of net asset value as of Friday, 06/10 /1438H corresponding to 30/06/2017.
5. The eligibility of dividends shall be for unitholders registered in the registers of Securities Depository Center by the end of trading day on Sunday 27/04/1439H corresponding to 14/01/2018
6. Dividends distributions will be paid within 15 business days.
The Fund Manager also wishes to remind the unit owners to update their statements with the banks holding accounts to ensure that their outstanding profits are deposited directly in their accounts
The Capital Market Authority and the Saudi Stock Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.