|The candidate must fulfill the conditions for candidacy for membership of the Board of Directors stipulated in the relevant laws and regulations according to the following:|
1. Fulfill the general conditions for membership of the Board of Directors and the nomination requirements stipulated in the policies, standards and procedures for membership in the Board of Directors (attached).
2. Submit a written application signed by the candidate declaring his desire to run for membership in the Council according to the form (attached) within the period specified in the announcement.
3. Submit Form No. (1) CV. (Attached)
4. Submit a signed copy of Form No. (3) issued by the Capital Market Authority for candidacy for membership of the Board of Directors (attached).
5. A definition of the candidate (full name and address) with a copy of the national identity and family book.
6. Attach his CV, qualifications, previous work experience, and his experience in the field of the company's business and the current work.
7. The candidate must disclose any conflict of interests with the interests of the company, in addition to any financial relationship or issues with the company.
8. If the candidate has previously held the membership of the Board of Directors of the Saudi Paper Manufacturing Company, he must attach a statement from the company about the last session in which he was a member of the Board, including the following information:
A - The number of board meetings that took place during each year of the session, the number of meetings the member attended originally, and the percentage of his attendance to the total number of meetings.
B - The permanent committees in which the member participated, the number of meetings held by each of those committees during each year of the session, the number of meetings he attended and the ratio of his attendance to the total meetings.
C- Summary of the financial results achieved by the company during each year of the cycle.
In addition to the above, the following are taken into consideration:
1- The candidate must fulfill the requirements of adequate experience, honesty and knowledge that contribute to enhancing the company's ability to perform optimally.
2- Provide details of the names of companies inside or outside the Kingdom of which the candidate is a member of the current and previous boards of directors or of their managers.
3- Provide a breakdown of the joint-stock companies in which the candidate has held membership of their boards of directors in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, specifying the time spent in each of them.
4- Providing details of companies, institutions or businesses that the candidate participates in managing or owning in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (or in places where the company has an activity for it) and which are engaged in similar activities (competition) to the activity of the company.