Derayah Financial Announces Q2 2018 Cash Distribution for Unitholders of Derayah REIT
Derayah Financial announces Q2 2018 cash distribution for unitholders of Derayah REIT for the entitlement period which started from 15/07/1439H corresponding to 01/04/2018G until 16/10/1439H corresponding to 30/06/2018G (91 days only) as per the following:
- Total cash distribution is SR 19,406,800
- The distribution will be based upon the outstanding number of units which is 107,507,035 units
- Cash distribution is SR 0.181 per unit, or 1.81% relative to the IPO price.
- Since the entitlement date fell on a weekend, then the cash distribution entitlement for the unitholders will be as per the unitholder registry at the closing of trading on Thursday 14/10/1439H corresponding to 28/06/2018G
- Cash distribution will be paid within 30 days from entitlement date
Further, the Fund Manager would like to remind the unitholders to update their details with their banks to ensure a smooth payment process.
The Capital Market Authority and the Saudi Stock Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.