|Those who wish to apply to the membership of the company’s board of directors should express their desire by written notification in accordance with the periods and durations stipulated in the laws, regulations, circulars, and decisions in force. The application should include the following:|
1. A written notification signed by the candidate expressing his desire to run for membership in the Board of Directors.
2. A Biography containing his CV, qualifications and experience in the field of the company's business, if any.
3. A statement of the joint-stock companies in which he is still a board member, if any.
4. A statement of the names of companies or institutions that he directly or indirectly participates in managing or owning which practice businesses similar to the Company’s business.
5. Clarification of any kinship or other relationship that he has with one of the company’s major shareholders, or one of its external auditors.
6. A statement of the existing contracts and deals with the company, or any interests he has in, directly or indirectly.
7. A copy of the candidate’s ID, family ID, and means of communication.
8. Fill out the Fit & Proper e-form issued by the Central Bank of Saudi Arabia and attach it to the nomination application. The form is available on the Saudi Central Bank website.
9. Fill out the Disclosure Form No. 3 issued by Tadawul. The form is available on Tadawul website.
10. Any other additional documents that may be requested by the regulatory authorities, or by the company.
The candidate who previously was a member in the board of directors of a joint-stock company or an insurance company must submit a statement of the number and date of his membership in the boards of directors of the companies he assumed their membership, including the following information:
1. The number and dates of board meetings he attended during each year of his membership, the number of meetings attended on his own behalf, and his attendance percentage of the total number of meetings.
2. The permanent committees in which the member participated, the number and date of the meetings held by each of those committees during the years of his membership in them, the number of meetings he attended on his own behalf and the percentage of his attendance to the total number of meetings.