Jadwa Investment Announces the Distribution of Cash Dividend to Jadwa REIT Saudi Fund Unit Holders
|Announcement Detail||Jadwa Investment announces the distribution of cash dividend to Jadwa REIT Saudi Fund unit holders for the second quarter of 2019 as follows: |
1. Total dividend distribution SAR 28,440,000.
2. Cash distribution will be based on 158,000,000 existing units
3. Dividend distribution amount is SAR 0.18 per unit, which represents 1.80% of the initial price
4. Dividend represents 1.63% of the Net Assets Value as of Sunday 27/10/1440H corresponding 30/06/2019G.
5. The eligibility of dividends shall be for the unit holders registered in the registers of the Securities Depository Center by the end of Wednesday 14/11/1440H corresponding 17/07/2019G (end of trading day on 12/11/1440H corresponding to 15/07/2019).
6. Dividends will be paid within 30 business days post the eligibility date.
The Fund Manager wishes to remind the unit holders to update their bank accounts to ensure depositing the outstanding dividend to their accounts directly.
The Capital Market Authority and the Saudi Stock Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.