|According to the provisions governing Board membership and stipulated in the Companies Regulations and the Corporate Governance Regulations, the conditions and procedures of the Board Membership nomination are as follows:|
Firstly: Requirement for Board Membership:
• Fulfillment of Board Membership Standard as stated in the Board Membership Policy and approved by the Ordinary General Assembly. (Attached).
• The nominee shall not be a member of more than five listed joint-stock companies at the same time.
Secondly: Nomination Procedures
Submitting nomination request within the timeframe mentioned in the announcement to the Remuneration and Nomination Committee. In addition to attach the following documents to the nomination request:
• Complete and sign the Company Form. (Attached).
• Complete Form No. (1) CV. (Attached).
• Complete and sign Form No. (3) issued by the CMA for Board Membership nomination. (Attached)
• Biography of the candidate, including information about the candidate's career, the current job, the qualifications and experience in the company's business.
• Statement including the numbers and dates of memberships on the boards of directors of the joint stock companies and the committees that have assumed or still being a member.
• Statement including companies or institutions that the candidate manage or own and carry out similar work to the company.
• If the candidate has already served on the Board of Directors of SABIC Agri-Nutrients ( SAFCO before), the candidate must attach a statement from the Company's management regarding the last term of membership and includes the following information:
1. The number of meetings of the Board of Directors that took place during each year of the term, the number of meetings attended by the candidate and the proportion of attendance of the total meetings.
2. Standing Committees which candidate have assumed role on. The number of meetings attended by the candidate, the number of meetings held by each of these committees during each year of the term, the number of meetings attended by the candidate and the proportion of attendance of the total meetings.
• A clear picture of the national identity (Iqama or passport for foreigners), including the candidate's contact numbers.
• All documents and certificates attached to the nomination request must be in Arabic, and certified by the official authorities.
The Remuneration and Nomination Committee will review the nomination request submitted to it, according to paragraph (2) of Article (65) of the Corporate Governance Regulations issued by the Capital Market Authority. The Article stated that it is the Committee responsibility to recommend to the Board of Directors the nomination and re-nomination of members in accordance with the approved policies and standards, taking into account that no person has already been convicted of a crime or misconduct