Saudi Economic and Development Securities Company (SEDCO Capital) Announces the Distribution of Cash Dividend to SEDCO Capital REIT Fund Unitholders
|Announcement Detail||Saudi Economic and Development Securities Company (SEDCO Capital) announces the distribution of cash dividend to SEDCO Capital REIT Fund unitholders for the period from 01 April 2020 to 30 June 2020 as follows: |
1. Total dividend distribution SAR 9,150,000.
2. Cash distribution will be based on 60,000,000 existing units.
3. Dividend distribution amount is SAR 0.1525 per unit, which represents 1.525%of the initial price, which translate to 6.10% on an annual basis.
4. Dividend represents 1.55% of the net asset value according to the latest issued financial statements as of Tuesday 31 December 2019.
5. The entitlement of dividends shall be for the unitholders registered in the records of the Securities Depository Center by the end of Wednesday 08 July 2020 (end of trading day on Monday 06 July 2020).
6. The dividend will be paid within 60 days of the record date.
The Fund Manager wishes to remind the unitholders to update their bank accounts to ensure depositing the outstanding dividend to their accounts directly.
The Capital Market Authority and the Saudi Stock Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.