Saudi Arabian Mining Company (Ma’aden) Board of Directors Invites its Shareholders to Attend the 11th General Assembly Meeting (First Meeting)
|City and Location of the General Assembly's Meeting||Company Head Quarters in Riyadh|
|URL for the Meeting Location||Click here|
|Date of the General Assembly's Meeting||2020-03-15 Corresponding to 1441-07-20|
|Time of the General Assembly's Meeting||18:30|
|Attendance Eligibility||All shareholders registered at the Securities Depositary Center Registry at the end of the trading session preceding the General Assembly Meeting and as per the laws and regulations.|
|Quorum for Convening the General Assembly's Meeting||The First Meeting of the Ordinary General Assembly shall be valid if attended by shareholders representing at least 50% of the Company’s capital.|
|General Assembly Meeting Agenda||1. Vote to approve the Consolidated Financial Statements for the fiscal year ended on 31 December 2019. |
2. Vote to approve the External Auditors report for the year ended on 31 December 2019.
3. Vote to approve the Board of directors’ report for the year ended 31 December 2019.
4. Vote to approve the Board of Directors recommendation to not distribute dividends for the fiscal year ended on 31 December 2019.
5. Vote on the discharge of Board of Directors members from liabilities for their management of the company during the financial year ended 31 December 2019.
6. Vote to approve remuneration of the Board of Directors members for the year ended 31 December 2019 as stated in the Board of Directors Report.
7. Vote on the Board of Directors' resolution to appoint Mr. Abdallah bin Saleh bin Jum'ah as an Independent member in the Company’s Board of Directors, effective from 09 January 2020 until the end of the current board term on 24 October 2020G, in replacement of the resigned member Engineer Azzam bin Yasser Shalabi, as per the Company’s announcement on Tadawul’s website dated 09 January 2020(Attached).
8. Voting on the Audit committee’s recommendation to appoint a member of the board of directors Mr. Richard O'Brien (Non-Executive member) as a member of the Audit committee starting from December 19, 2019 until the end of the current committee term on October 24, 2020 in replacement of the resigned committee member Engineer / Azzam bin Yasser Shalabi (Independent member), provided that The appointment shall be effective from the recommendation date issued on December 19, 2019 in accordance with the Audit committee Charter (Attached).
|E-Vote||Shareholders can vote remotely at the 11th General Assembly Meeting agenda via the free E-voting services on Tadawul website (https://www.tadawulaty.com.sa), starting from Wednesday 11 March 2020 10:00 A.M until 4:00 PM on Sunday, 15 March 2020 (corresponding to 20/07/1441H).|
|Eligibility for Attendance Registration and Voting||Eligibility for Registering the Attendance of the General Assembly’s Meeting Ends upon the Convenience of the General Assembly’s Meeting. Eligibility for Voting on the Business of the Meeting Agenda Ends upon the Counting Committee Concludes Counting the Votes|
|Method of Communication||If there are any enquiries, please contact the Governance and Market Compliance Department at: |
|Additional Information||A shareholder is encouraged to come early to complete the registration process. A shareholder has the right to authorize another eligible shareholder in writing to attend this meeting on his/her behalf (other than member of the Board of Directors or the Company’s employee), by means of an Authorization Letter (the form of which may be found on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website) provided that letter must be submitted at least two (2) days before the Meeting. The Authorization Letter must be signed and authenticated by the Chamber of Commerce, a Commercial Bank, or authorized persons, notary public or persons authorized in performing notary public and submitted to the following address: |
Saudi Arabian Mining Company (Ma’aden), Riyadh, Abo Baker Al Sadeeq Road, Legal Department - Governance & Market Compliance, P.O. Box 68861 Riyadh 11537 or by fax 0118748200.
The delegates need to bring the original national identity card and proxy form on the day of the General Assembly.
The Capital Market Authority and the Saudi Stock Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.