Zamil Industrial Investment Company Announces the Call for Nomination for the Board of Directors
|Introduction||Zamil Industrial Investment Company (Zamil Industrial) is pleased to announce to all its shareholders the call for nomination for the Board of Directors membership for its next three-year term, commencing on 1 May 2019 and ending on 30 April 2022. The nominations shall be in accordance with prevailing guidelines stipulated in the Companies Act issued by the Ministry of Commerce and Investment, the Corporate Governance Regulations issued by the Capital Market Authority, in addition to the approved company policy for nominations (attached). The elections will take place in the upcoming General Assembly meeting that will be announced in due course.|
|Type of Assembly||New Session|
|Assembly Start Date||2019-05-01 Corresponding to 1440-08-26|
|Assembly End Date||2022-04-30 Corresponding to 1443-09-29|
|Number of members||8|
|Application Start Date||2018-11-19 Corresponding to 1440-03-11|
|Application End Date||2018-12-20 Corresponding to 1440-04-13|
|Applications Submission Method||All nomination applications must be completed and delivered during official working hours of the company (08:00 am – 06:00 pm) to the following address before the application end date: |
Zamil Industrial Investment Company
Attn./ Corporate Secretary
PO Box 14441
National Address (Wasel):
Building No. 4416
Unit No. 2
|Application Requirements||In accordance to Ministry of Commerce and Investment circular number 24233 dated 17-07-1437 H each nominee must adhere to the following regulations: |
1) Nominee should not be a public civil servant (unless representing a legal entity).
2) Nominee should not be indicted of any crime or felony.
3) Nominee should not have been found violating capital market and commercial regulations.
4) Nominee should not be a member in more than five listed joint stock companies.
5) Nominee should have adequate professional experience and educational qualifications.
6) Nominee should comply with all the prevailing rules and regulations.
7) Nominee should dedicate and allocate enough time to work.
8) Nominee is independent and does not have any conflict of interest.
All nominees will be required to notify the company during the nomination period, which includes full details of his personal information, qualifications, current occupation, previous experiences, and similar experience in nature with Zamil Industrial sector.
Moreover, the nominee who has previous membership in listed joint stock companies Boards should include a list of number and dates of Board meetings held during his tenure. If in case the nominee had previous membership of Zamil Industrial Board, then he/she are required to submit the following for the last Board term:
1) A list of the Board meetings held during each year of the Board term, detailing the number and percentage of meetings that he/she actually attended to the total meetings.
2) A list of Committee membership(s), the number of meetings held during each year, detailing the number and percentage of meetings that he/she actually attended to the total meetings.
3) A summary of the financial statements for each fiscal year during the Board term.
The nominee will also be required to submit the following:
1) An updated CV, with all the contact details.
2) A clear copy of the Saudi National ID (Family IDs for married nominees), passport copy of non Saudi applicants.
3) Complete and sign the attached (CMA Form 3).
4) Two (recent) colored photos with white background.
Please note that voting during the General Assembly will only be for nominees with completed applications as per the above regulations.
The Capital Market Authority and the Saudi Stock Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.