Graduate Development Program (GDP)
Graduate Development Program (GDP) is a new program designed for Saudi graduates who intend to pursue a career in the Capital Market. The duration of the program is 9 - months - Full time rewarding journey that carries expedited learning and development, unlimited opportunities and advanced experience in the capital market.
Graduate Development Program (GDP) is designed to develop and hone the fresh graduates’ skills in a variety of different areas, and to give them opportunities to learn about the job. It suits candidates who enjoy being challenged, can come up with fresh ideas, and are excited to explore new things.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Monthly salary according to the qualifications as follow:
- SAR 12,350 for Bachelor
- SAR 14,000 for Masters
- GOSI Contribution by Tadawul, Edaa, and CCP.
- Health Insurance to the trainees and their family (spouse, kids)
- Annual leave.
- Fully paid official holidays.
Ready to Apply
Your career starts here. All you have to do now is get your application on its way.
Who are we looking for?
- Full time Commitment.
- Saudis only.
- Bachelor or Master Holders from accredited universities by MoE within the last 12 months.
- Applicants who have a good command of English language.
How to Apply?
Application form will be posted online on Tadawul's website (https://www.tadawul.com.sa/wps/portal/tadawul/home/careers).
Your online application will then go through a variety of strength-based selection methods, either face-to-face or online.
The following documents is required:
- A copy of the Resume in English.
- A copy of the transcript and the graduation certificate.
- A copy of the national ID card.
- A copy of the Post-Graduate General Aptitude Test (Qiyas) score, if any.
- A copy of the English test score, if any.
- A copy of the professional certificates such as SOCPA, CME, CPA, CFA, if any.