Closing price calculation
Equity closing price calculations
- The Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP) method is adopted to calculate the closing price of the listed companies. The VWAP takes the average price of trades that occurred in the last 15 minutes before market close, where the total of all traded value of a company is divided by the total traded shares of that company, the result is the VWAP closing price. For example:
- The closing price using the VWAP methodology is: 1,356,130 / 12,810 = SR105.86.
- For more information in regards to the VWAP methodology, please visit Frequently Asked Questions.
The closing prices are displayed on the following reports:
- Detailed Daily Report
- Daily Report
- Weekly Report
- Monthly Report
- Quarterly Report
- Annual Report
- Daily Financial Indicators
Equity Right Closing Price Calculation
- Price Calculation for equity rights is based on the last normal trade price.