The Saudi Stock Exchange “Tadawul” provides an opportunity to enter an investment competition to measure your level of understanding after going through the previous sections (Learn and Practice). Through this competition you will be able to:
• Create a virtual investment portfolio
• Buy and sell stocks
• Test your financial planning, investment objectives and strategies
How to participate in the competition:
• First you have to register in the competition by clicking the following link or by downloading Tadawul trading simulator application from the app store available in both Android and IOS.
• Upon completion of the registration process, each contestant will be given a virtual amount of SAR 100,000/-.
• Trading in the competition starts at the same time as official trading hours, from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm from Sunday to Thursday.
• Competition duration is one month starting from the 3rd of December 2017 until the 3rd of January 2018. Winners will be announced on the 10th of January 2018.
• Each contestant is entitled to one account only, and may not enter the competition through more than one account.
• Stocks included in the competition are restricted to the main market; Nomu-Parallel Market is not part of the competition. Any company listed in the main market during the competition will be excluded from the competition.
• Each contestant must conduct a minimum of 30 transactions during the competition period and the minimum value for each of the 30 transactions should not be less than SAR 10,000/-.
• Contestants have to achieve the highest growth percentage in their portfolio at the end of the competition to win.
For all terms and conditions please click on the following link.
• First Place: Investment portfolio in Al-Rajhi Capital with a balance of SAR 20,000/-.
• Second Place: Investment portfolio in Al-Rajhi Capital with a balance of SAR 10,000/-.
• Third Place: Investment portfolio in Al-Rajhi Capital with a balance of SAR 5,000/-.
• Fourth Place to Tenth place: Investment portfolio in Al-Rajhi Capital with free access to real time market data for period of 1 year.
One step closer to learn and win
Take advantage and register now in Tadawul trading competition
1. When does the competition registration start?
Competition registration starts on the 30th November after market close.
2. How to register in the competition?
- Access the simulator through this link, or download the mobile app.
- Click on Competition
- Click register
- Fill the required fields and click submit
- You will receive an email with login credentials
- Access the simulator and start trading
3. If the user is already registered in the simulator, can he/she access the competition?
Yes, they will have to provide their valid National ID/Iqama, noting if they do not provide it, they will not be able to win.
4. What are the eligible securities to be traded in the competition?
Securities included in the competition are restricted to the main market as Nomu-Parallel Market is not part of the competition. Any company listed in the main market during the competition will be excluded from the competition.
5. How do you determine the winners?
The contestant with the highest growth percentage will win.
6. When will the winners be announced?
Winners will be announced one week after the competition ends.
Competition Leaderboard (as per last closing day)
|Rank||Name||Portfolio Value||Profit Percentage|
|2||Abdulrahman Al Aklbi||132,766.15||32.77%|
|7||Ibrahim Al Otaibi||121,559.09||21.56%|
|9||Ahmed Sharif Ko||120,420.50||20.42%|