The Saudi Stock Exchange “Tadawul” provides an opportunity for all university students to enter an investment competition to measure their level of understanding after going through the previous sections (Learn and Practice). Through this competition all students will be able to:
• Create a virtual investment portfolio
• Buy and sell stocks
• Test their financial planning, investment objectives and strategies
How to participate in the Riyadh Capital competition:
• First, you have to register in the competition by clicking the following link or by downloading Tadawul trading simulator application from the app store available in both Android and IOS.
• Upon completion of the registration process, each contestant will be given a virtual amount of SAR 100,000/-.
• Trading in the competition starts at the same time as official trading hours, from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm from Sunday to Thursday.
• Competition duration is one month starting from the 18th of March 2018 until the 18th of April 2018. Winners will be announced on the 25th of April 2018.
• Each contestant is entitled to one account only, and may not enter the competition through more than one account.
• Registering in the competition is permitted to any natural person who is a Saudi national and studying in any university or college worldwide, or any University student in Saudi Arabia.
• Stocks included in the competition are restricted to the main market; Nomu-Parallel Market is not part of the competition. Any company listed in the main market during the competition will be excluded from the competition.
• Each contestant must conduct a minimum of 30 transactions during the competition period and the minimum value for each of the 30 transactions should not be less than SAR 10,000/-.
• Contestants have to achieve the highest growth percentage in their portfolio at the end of the competition to win.
For all terms and conditions, please click on the following link.
• First Place: Investment portfolio in Riyad Capital with a balance of SAR 10,000/-.
• Second Place: Investment portfolio in Riyad Capital with a balance of SAR 6,000/-.
• Third Place: Investment portfolio in Riyad Capital with a balance of SAR 4,000/-.
• Fourth Place to Tenth place: Investment portfolio in Riyad Capital with a balance of SAR 1,000/-.
One step closer to learn and win
Take advantage and register now in Riyad Capital Universities competition
|1||Noof Alkhulaiwi||King Saud University||49.10|
|2||Alaa Alqutb||Princess Nora bint Abdul Rahman University||33.05|
|3||Shoroq Alreshedi||Taibah University||26.12|
|4||Baraa Abu Aql||Qassim University||25.95|
|5||Ahmed Abu Aql||Saudi Electronic University||22.32|
|6||Ali Alhaidar||Najran Technical College||21.26|
|7||Hatem Alehayani||Umm al-Qura University||21.06|
|8||Ibrahim AlMedaires||Prince Mohammad bin Fahd University||20.42|
|9||Khalid AlObaydullah||King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals||18.20|
|10||Alya Alkatheri||King Abdulaziz University||17.60|