Terms and Conditions
The terms referred to herein shall have the following meanings as follows:
Tadawul: Saudi Stock Exchange company.
The User: The natural person registered on the website to use it.
Tadawul Trading Simulator: A stock market simulator, which simulate the real-life trading with no existence of cash or actual securities ownership.
Website: Tadawul Trading Simulator website.
Information: All information, data and figures that are viewed or are expected to be available on the website
Contest: A competition offered by Tadawul to users, and it has cash or in-kind awards and is subject to its own regulation.
Scope of use
Registration on the website is available free of charge. The use of the website is for educational and awareness purposes only, and for non-commercial use. It shall not be used for commercial or financial advisory purposes.
Use of information
- The user may not copy, transfer, distribute, or modify any of the information provided on the website without a prior written consent from Tadawul. Tadawul shall not be held liable or responsible for any misuse of the information.
- Tadawul shall have the right to delete, modify, or add any type of information at any time without prior notice.
- Data provided on this website may be delayed from the actual time of occurrence.
- The use of the website is available to all Saudi nationals and legal residents of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Tadawul shall be entitled at any time, at its sole discretion, to the following:
- Modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. The changes shall take effect immediately upon announcement by any means, unless there was a specific date of validity.
- Modify any of electronic or non-electronic procedures and methods that are used for the purpose of operating the website.
- Take decisions to suspend the website or any of its services, temporary or permanently, and to determine when this decision will take effect.
- Cancel any user account without giving a notice or a reason.
- The user acknowledges that all of the information provided during registration is correct, up to date, and complete.
- Each user is entitled for one account only, it is prohibited to register in more than one account.
- The user shall keep their username and password safe, and to ensure not to give any other user access to the account. The user is fully responsible for all the consequences of not complying with this clause.
- Tadawul has the right to send messages for marketing and communication proposes to the user and to any of the addresses provided during registration.
- Tadawul doesn’t guarantee the competence, correctness or accuracy of any information provided on the website. The user agrees to keep Tadawul irresponsible for any damages, liabilities or claims resulting therefrom.
- Information and content provided on the website do not constitute any offer, invitation, promotion, advice, recommendation or any warranty or representation of any kind, whether provided explicitly or implicitly, nor to be taken as a legal document or reference in any of its aspects. All information, products and services demonstrated are subject to all applicable rules, regulations, terms and conditions and subject to change without notice.
- Tadawul neither represent nor endorse the accuracy of any advertisement, or the quality of any products, information, or other materials displayed on the website. Tadawul shall not be, in any manner, responsible and/or liable for any advertisement and/or its content posted on the website.
- Tadawul is not responsible for hyperlinks, the content, goods or services sold or made available by or through such hyperlinks, and is not liable or assume any responsibility for any problems arising due to their usage. Therefore, the use of any linked site is entirely at the risk of the user while using any of website he or she visits via these links. The inclusion of any link does not imply that Tadawul guarantees, recommends or approves the link sites, or their content.
- Although Tadawul will do its best to provide the highest standards of quality for the purpose of operating the website, it does not guarantee in any way that there is no defect, stumbling or interruption in the services of the site and is not responsible for any damages or consequences thereof.
- Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) neither represents nor endorses the accuracy or the quality of any of the news published on Tadawul’s trading simulator. The provider of this news shall solely be responsible for this in full.
- By registering the form, the user agrees on these Terms and Conditions.
- Any dispute arising out of the application of these Terms and Conditions shall be referred to the competent judicial authority in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Tadawul shall have the right to all publications and all other intellectual property rights in all the contents of the website and in the symbols it contains, or those rights that are authorized by the owner to be included in this site.
- Tadawul may use the information entered by the participants in any studies or statistics and share them with any third parties, except for personal information.
- The User of the website may not copy, print or download any content of this website on other websites or to save it in any general or private electronic system to extract data without the prior written consent of Tadawul.
Special provisions for the Competition
- Registering in the competition is permitted to any natural person who is not less than 18 years old and resident of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Registering in the competition requires providing your actual name and a valid national ID or Iqama number.
- Each contestant is entitled to one account only, and may not enter the competition through more than one account.
- Stocks included in the competition are restricted to the main market as Nomu-Parallel Market is not part of the competition. Any company listed in the main market during the competition will be excluded from the competition.
- Trading in the competition starts at the same time as the official trading hours, from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm from Sunday to Thursday. The prices of the shares included in the competition are real time market data and identical to the main market.
- Upon completion of the registration process, each contestant will be given an virtual amount of SAR 100,000/-.
- Each contestant must conduct a minimum of 30 transactions during the competition period and the minimum value for each of the 30 transactions should not be less than SAR 10.000/-.
- In order to achieve transparency, a leaderboard announcing the top 10 contestants will be published on a daily basis.
- Competition duration is one month starting from 3rd of December 2017 to 3rd of January 2018.
- Usage of real time market data is only permitted for the purpose of the competition.
- You have to achieve the highest growth % percentage in competitor’s portfolio at the end of the competition to win.
- All employees of Tadawul, or employees of its subsidiaries, or employees of the Capital Market Authority (whether employed directly or indirectly), are not allowed to participate in this contest.