- 0.00 ( 0.00% )
- Prev. Close
- No. of Trades
- Avg. Trade size*
- VOLUME TRADED
- VALUE TRADED (SAR)
|Start of Year||Year ago||3 Years ago|
- *Average Trade Size = Cumulative / # of Trades
- **52 Week Price Change = (Current Price - Price year ago) / Price year ago x 100
- Historical prices & volume traded data are adjusted to account for all corporate actions.
- MO: Market Order
|Announced Date||Due Date||Distribution Date||Distribution Way||Amount|
- IFSAH - Last Update Date :2019/07/09
|S.No||Shareholders Name||Total Holding percentage as on trading Day (%)||Total Holding percentage for the previous trading day (%)||Change||Holding Percentage managed by Authorized Person on trading Day (%)||Holding Percentage managed by Authorized Person for the previous trading day (%)|
- N/A : the ownership is less than 5%
- The published ownership percentage above is a reflection of all transactions resulting in ownership transfer including lending and borrowing transactions.
- The published ownership percentage above reflects the percentage of registered securities with the Securities Depository Center Company “Edaa” only.
- Board of Directors and Senior Executives Ownership
- History of Board of directors and Senior Executives
|S.No||ShareHolders||Designation||Holding percentage as on trading Day (%)||Holding percentage for the previous trading day (%)||Change|
- The listed company (Publisher) shall be responsible for the accuracy of the published information pertaining to the ownership of the Board of Directors, Chief Executive Officer or highest executive position, and the Chief Financial Officer. The listed company shall also be responsible for updating these information thereof. Therefore, the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) shall not be liable for the information contained therein, nor for any consequences that may result from the said information.
The below report represents the ownership for foreign investors.
Total Foreign ownership*
|Maximum Limit (%)||Actual (%)|
Foreign strategic investors ownership
- * Except for Foreign Strategic investors.
- Last updated on : 2019-11-19
1441/02/29 28/10/2019 15:48:55
1441/02/21 20/10/2019 08:16:38
1441/02/14 13/10/2019 08:01:30
United Electronics Company (eXtra) announces that United Company for Financial Services (a fully owned subsidiary) has obtained the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority preliminary approval to provide Credit Cards Finance Activity regulated under the Finance Companies Control Law and its Implementing Regulations.
1441/02/09 08/10/2019 08:04:34
1440/12/28 29/08/2019 08:00:37