Referring to the Saudi Stock Exchange Company (Tadawul) announcement on 23/01/1441H, corresponding to 22/09/2019G regarding the suspension on trading the shares of Alujain Corp. on the Saudi Stock Exchange starting from 23/01/1441H, corresponding to 22/09/2019G as the Company failed to commit to announce its financial results for 30-06-2019 during the specified period mentioned in the Rules on Offer of Securities and Continuing Obligations approved by the Board of the Capital Market Authority pursuant to its Resolution no. (3-123-2017) dated 9/4/1439H, corresponding to 27/12/2017G.
The company published on 18/02/1441H, corresponding to 17/10/2019G its financial results for 30-06-2019, and therefore, the Saudi Stock Exchange Company (Tadawul) has exercised its powers stipulated in the Listing Rules approved by the Board of the Capital Market Authority pursuant to its Resolution no. (3-123-2017) dated 9/4/1439H, corresponding to 27/12/2017G to lift the suspension on trading the Company’s shares starting from Sunday 21/02/1441H, corresponding to 20/10/2019G.
- Tadawul Announces the Launch Date of the Derivatives Market
- Securities Clearing Center Company (Muqassa) Announces the operations commencement date
- Cancellation of "Saudi Portfolio Securities Company" Securities Business License
- Tadawul, Muqassa, and Edaa are Publishing Drafts of the amended Trading and Membership Rules, the amended Securities Clearing Center Rules, the amended Securities Depository Centre Rules, for Public Consultation
- Tadawul Announces the Listing of “ Amlak International for Real Estate Finance Company ”