Referring to the Saudi Stock Exchange Company (Tadawul) announcement on 23/01/1441H, corresponding to 22/09/2019G regarding the suspension on trading the shares of Alujain Corp. on the Saudi Stock Exchange starting from 23/01/1441H, corresponding to 22/09/2019G as the Company failed to commit to announce its financial results for 30-06-2019 during the specified period mentioned in the Rules on Offer of Securities and Continuing Obligations approved by the Board of the Capital Market Authority pursuant to its Resolution no. (3-123-2017) dated 9/4/1439H, corresponding to 27/12/2017G.
The company published on 18/02/1441H, corresponding to 17/10/2019G its financial results for 30-06-2019, and therefore, the Saudi Stock Exchange Company (Tadawul) has exercised its powers stipulated in the Listing Rules approved by the Board of the Capital Market Authority pursuant to its Resolution no. (3-123-2017) dated 9/4/1439H, corresponding to 27/12/2017G to lift the suspension on trading the Company’s shares starting from Sunday 21/02/1441H, corresponding to 20/10/2019G.
- The Capital Market Authority approves the capital increase request for Al-Samaani Factory For Metal Industries Co. through the issuance of bonus shares
- Tadawul Announces the Activation of Cancelling Outstanding Orders in the Event of Corporate Action Resulting in a Security Price Adjustment
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces Implementing a Corporate Action on Saudi Government SAR Sukuk Securities
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces the Deposit of Saudi Fisheries Co. Tradable Rights
- Announcement Regarding The Approval On Listing Government Debt Instruments Of a Class Already Listed In the Saudi Stock Exchange