Due to Alujain Corp. noncompliance with announcing its financial statements for the 3rd quarter 2019 during the specified period mentioned in the Rules on the Offer of Securities and Continuing Obligations
According to the Exchange’s authorities stipulated in the Listing Rules, and to the Procedures of Suspension of Listed Securities, The Saudi Stock Exchange Company (Tadawul) announces that it will perform the following:
1. Suspend the trading of Alujain Corp. shares on the Exchange for one trading day, dated on Tuesday 15/03/1441H, corresponding to 12/11/2019G.
2. Alujain Corp. shares will resume trading for twenty trading sessions starting from Wednesday 16/03/1441H, corresponding to 13/11/2019G, following the one day suspension, and the company is required to announce its financial statements before the end of Tuesday 13/04/1441H, corresponding to 10/12/2019G.
3. In case the company did not announce its financial statements during the period stated in point (2), trading of the company shares will be suspended again starting from Wednesday 14/04/1441H, corresponding to 11/12/2019G until the company announces its financial statements for the 3rd quarter 2019.
- Tadawul Announces the Launch Date of the Derivatives Market
- Securities Clearing Center Company (Muqassa) Announces the operations commencement date
- Cancellation of "Saudi Portfolio Securities Company" Securities Business License
- Tadawul, Muqassa, and Edaa are Publishing Drafts of the amended Trading and Membership Rules, the amended Securities Clearing Center Rules, the amended Securities Depository Centre Rules, for Public Consultation
- Tadawul Announces the Listing of “ Amlak International for Real Estate Finance Company ”