The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) would like to announce the implementation of the CMA Board resolution pertaining to investors' ownership disclosure mechanism as follows: 1.The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) shall display on its website the disclosure of ownership percentage for the board members, the CEO (or top executive at the company), and the CFO of the listed company on a daily basis. This shall be according to information provided by listed companies. 2. The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) shall display on its website the disclosure of ownership percentage during restriction period, as reflected on the prospectus. Such display shall continue until the CMA approves lifting the restriction. 3. The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) shall commence implementing the above mechanism on the first trading day after Eid Al-Fitr Holiday of the year 1437H.. corresponding to 10/7/2016. For further inquiries, kindly contact us through: Unified number 92000 1919 E Mail :CSC@tadawul.com.sa To view Frequently Asked Questions Click Here
- Announcement Regarding The Approval On Listing Government Debt Instruments Of a Class Already Listed In the Saudi Stock Exchange
- The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) announces that the addition of the bonus shares and the fluctuation limits for Abdullah Saad Mohammed Abo Moati for Bookstores Co. will be based on a share price of 13.60 SAR
- Announcement from the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) Regarding the Suspension of Trading the Share of National Agricultural Marketing Co.
- Announcement from the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) Regarding the Suspension of Trading the Share of Alujain Corp.
- An Announcement from Capital Market Authority regarding the approval of Exchange Traded Fund "ALBILAD Saudi Sovereign Sukuk ETF"