Due to Alujain Corp. noncompliance with announcing its financial statements for the 3rd quarter 2019 during the specified period mentioned in the Rules on the Offer of Securities and Continuing Obligations
According to the Exchange’s authorities stipulated in the Listing Rules, and to the Procedures of Suspension of Listed Securities, The Saudi Stock Exchange Company (Tadawul) announces that it will perform the following:
1. Suspend the trading of Alujain Corp. shares on the Exchange for one trading day, dated on Tuesday 15/03/1441H, corresponding to 12/11/2019G.
2. Alujain Corp. shares will resume trading for twenty trading sessions starting from Wednesday 16/03/1441H, corresponding to 13/11/2019G, following the one day suspension, and the company is required to announce its financial statements before the end of Tuesday 13/04/1441H, corresponding to 10/12/2019G.
3. In case the company did not announce its financial statements during the period stated in point (2), trading of the company shares will be suspended again starting from Wednesday 14/04/1441H, corresponding to 11/12/2019G until the company announces its financial statements for the 3rd quarter 2019.
- Tadawul Announces the Listing of Alinma Saudi Government Sukuk ETF Fund - Short Maturity by Alinma Investment Company
- Amendment to Business Profile of FAB Capital Company
- An Announcement from Capital Market Authority regarding the approval of Exchange Traded Fund "Albilad Gold ETF"
- An Announcement Regarding the Issuance of the Appeal Committee Resolution Convicting a Violator of the Capital Market Law and its Implementing Regulations
- The Capital Market Authority approves the capital increase request for Alinma Bank through the issuance of bonus shares