The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co. EGM held on Tuesday 16/04/1442H, corresponding to 01/12/2020G has approved the company’s request for a capital reduction and approval on capital increase through rights issues.
Thus, the company will be suspended as per the Listing Rules for two business days, starting from Wednesday 17/04/1442H corresponding to 02/12/2020G, until the Securities Depository Center Company (Edaa) complete the corporate action process, lifting the suspension of trading will be end of Thursday 18/04/1442H corresponding to 03/12/2020G and the fluctuation limits for Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co. will be based on a share price of SAR 23.94 and the outstanding orders will be canceled.
Furthermore, the Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co. rights will be deposited into applicable investor’s portfolios on Sunday 21/04/1442H, corresponding to 06/12/2020G
- The Capital Market Authority (CMA) announces the issuance of CMA Board resolutions regarding the former Board of Directors of the Saudi Indian Company for Cooperative Insurance for the Violation of the Companies Law and the Corporate Governance Regulations.
- The Capital Market Authority authorizes Miyar Capital to conduct Managing Investments and Operating Funds, Arranging, and Advising activities in the Securities Business
- Announcement from the General Secretariat of CRSD Regarding the Issuance of ACRSD Decision Convicting Violators of the Capital Market Law and its Implementing Regulations
- Tadawul Announces the Listing of Al Khabeer Diversified Income Traded Fund by Alkhabeer Capital
- Amendment to Business Profile of Tamra Capital Company