With reference to the submitted request from Ministry of Finance regarding changes for listed debt instruments issued by the government, Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) announces the changes for the listed debt instruments as follows:
- Delist of Issuance number 1003-5 (Tadawul Code: 5229) with a total value of SAR 2,150,000,000 due to maturity.
By the end of trading on Tuesday 03-03-1442 H corresponding to 20-10-2020.
- An Announcement Regarding the Issuance of the Appeal Committee Resolution Convicting a Violator of the Capital Market Law and its Implementing Regulations
- The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) announces that the fluctuation limits for Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co. will be based on a share price of SAR 23.94
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces the Deposit of Anaam International Holding Group Subscribed Securities
- The Saudi Stock Exchange Announces the Publication of the Monthly Stock Market Ownership and Trading Activity Report (by Nationality and Investor Type)
- Deregulating Market Institutions’ Commission of Buying and Selling Listed Equities on Nomu- Parallel Market for Both Seller and Buyer