The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) and the Securities Depositary Centre Company (Edaa) announce that the Board of the Capital Market Authority (“CMA”) has issued its Resolution Number (1-86-2020) Dated 19/01/1442H Corresponding to 07/09/2020G approving the Regulations and Requirements of the Depository Center for Depository Receipts issued out of the kingdom in accordance with the Instructions on Issuing Depositary Receipts out of the Kingdom.
To view the Regulations and Requirements of the Depository Center (click here).
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces Implementing a Corporate Action on Saudi Government SAR Sukuk Securities
- Tadawul Announces Enhancements to Negotiated Deals and Fluctuation Limits Mechanism for Newly Listed Securities on the Main Market and All Listed Securities on Nomu-Parallel Market on an Ongoing Basis
- Revoking the License of Value Capital
- Announcement Regarding The Approval On Listing Government Debt Instruments Of a Class Already Listed In the Saudi Stock Exchange
- Announcement from The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) Regarding the Suspension of trading the shares of City Cement Co.