With reference to the approval of the extraordinary general assembly of ALMARAI Company shareholders on Wednesday 07/10/2009 (18/10/1430) to the acquisition of 100% of Hail Agriculture Development Co HADCO shares and the approval of the extraordinary general assembly of Hail Agriculture Development Co. on Thursday 15/10/2009 (26/10/1430) to ALMARAI Company offer, the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) announces that the shares of Hail Agriculture Development Co. will be deleted from Agriculture and Food Industries sector index (TAFSI) and Tadawul All Share Index (TASI) and the update of both indexes with the new number of free floated shares for ALMARAI after the acquisition, effective Saturday 17/10/2009 (28/10/1430).
- CMA Approves Al-Ahsa Development Company's request to increase its capital to acquire all the shares of Al-Salam Medical Services Company
- Imposition of a Fine on National Agricultural Marketing Company, due to the Violation of the Rules on the Offer of Securities and Continuing Obligations.
- Announcement from the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) Regarding the Suspension of Trading the Shares of National Agricultural Marketing Co.
- Announcement from the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) Regarding the Suspension of Trading the Shares of Alujain Corp.
- An Announcement Regarding the Issuance of the Appeal Committee Resolution Convicting a Violator of the Capital Market Law and its Implementing Regulations