The Saudi Stock Exchange Company (Tadawul) announces the listing and trading shares of “Amlak International for Real Estate Finance Company” as of Monday 13/07/2020, with the symbol 1182, with a 10% daily price fluctuation limit per share.
For more information about “Amlak International for Real Estate Finance Company” please (click here) to review the prospectus.
- Amendment to Business Profile of Deutsche Securities Saudi Arabia Company
- The Capital Market Authority (CMA) announces the issuance of CMA Board resolutions regarding the Board of Directors of the National Agricultural Marketing Company “Thimar” for the Violation of the Companies Law, the Corporate Governance Regulations, the Rules on the Offer of Securities and Continuing Obligations, and the Listing Rules
- Amendment to Business Profile of BlackRock Saudi Arabia
- The Capital Market Authority approves Anaam International Holding Group's request to increase its capital by way of Rights Issue
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces Implementing a Corporate Action on Saudi Government SAR Sukuk Securities