With reference to the announcement of The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) on 20/03/1441H, corresponding to 17/11/2019G regarding approving Raydan Food Co. request to transfer from the Parallel Market to the Main Market.
The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) announces that the listing and trading of Raydan Food Co. shares in the main market will commence on Thursday dated 24/03/1441H corresponding to 21/11/2019G with the symbol (6012) in the industry group (Consumer Discretionary), and the daily fluctuation limits of the share price will be 10%.
- The Capital Market Authority Approves Anaam International Holding Group’s Request to Reduce its Capital
- CMA Approves Ash-Sharqiyah Development Company's request to increase its capital to acquire two real estate assets
- The Capital Market Authority Announces the Approval on the Offering shares of Sumou Real Estate Company in the Parallel Market
- Imposition of a Fine on National Building and Marketing Co., due to the Violation of the Rules on the Offer of Securities and Continuing Obligations.
- The Capital Market Authority approves Saudi Cable Company's request to increase its capital by way of Rights Issue