The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) announces the issuance of its resolution dated 20/03/1441H, corresponding to 17/11/2019G approving Raydan Food Co. request to transfer from the Parallel Market to the Main Market, with a capital of SAR (225,000,000), and (22,500,000) shares.
Accordingly, the trading of the Company's shares will be ceased from Monday 21/03/1441H, corresponding to 18/11/2019G to start with the transfer procedures, for a period not exceeding five trading sessions.
Tadawul will announce the listing start date of the company’s shares in the Main Market once the procedures are complete.
The Exchange’s approval of the transition request should never be considered as a recommendation to invest in the company shares. The Exchange’s approval of the transition request merely means that imposed requirements as per the Listing Rules were met by the company.
- An Announcement from Capital Market Authority regarding the approval of Closed-ended Traded Fund "Alkhabeer Diversified Income Traded Fund"
- Announcement from the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) Regarding the Suspension of Trading the Shares of National Building and Marketing Co.
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces Implementing a Corporate Action on Dallah Healthcare Co.
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces Implementing a Corporate Action on United Wire Factories Co.
- The Capital Market Authority Announces the Approval of the Instructions on Issuing Depositary Receipts out of the Kingdom