The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) announces the issuance of its resolution dated 20/03/1441H, corresponding to 17/11/2019G approving Raydan Food Co. request to transfer from the Parallel Market to the Main Market, with a capital of SAR (225,000,000), and (22,500,000) shares.
Accordingly, the trading of the Company's shares will be ceased from Monday 21/03/1441H, corresponding to 18/11/2019G to start with the transfer procedures, for a period not exceeding five trading sessions.
Tadawul will announce the listing start date of the company’s shares in the Main Market once the procedures are complete.
The Exchange’s approval of the transition request should never be considered as a recommendation to invest in the company shares. The Exchange’s approval of the transition request merely means that imposed requirements as per the Listing Rules were met by the company.
- Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) Announces the Listing of Alkhorayef Water and Power Technologies Company
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces the Deposit of Alkhorayef Water and Power Technologies Co. Securities
- Announcement from Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) Regarding The Government Debt Instruments
- The Capital Market Authority announces Allowing Investment Fund Managers to use the Fair Value Model or the Revaluation Model to measure Property and Investment Property for the fiscal periods for the fiscal year beginning in 2023
- Announcement for the Issuance of a CMA Board Resolution Regarding the Referral of a Suspicion of Violating Article (49) of the Capital Market Law and Articles (2) and (8) of the Market Conduct Regulations to the Public Prosecution