The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) announces the issuance of its resolution dated 20/03/1441H, corresponding to 17/11/2019G approving Raydan Food Co. request to transfer from the Parallel Market to the Main Market, with a capital of SAR (225,000,000), and (22,500,000) shares.
Accordingly, the trading of the Company's shares will be ceased from Monday 21/03/1441H, corresponding to 18/11/2019G to start with the transfer procedures, for a period not exceeding five trading sessions.
Tadawul will announce the listing start date of the company’s shares in the Main Market once the procedures are complete.
The Exchange’s approval of the transition request should never be considered as a recommendation to invest in the company shares. The Exchange’s approval of the transition request merely means that imposed requirements as per the Listing Rules were met by the company.
- The Capital Market Authority Approves Anaam International Holding Group’s Request to Reduce its Capital
- CMA Approves Ash-Sharqiyah Development Company's request to increase its capital to acquire two real estate assets
- The Capital Market Authority Announces the Approval on the Offering shares of Sumou Real Estate Company in the Parallel Market
- Imposition of a Fine on National Building and Marketing Co., due to the Violation of the Rules on the Offer of Securities and Continuing Obligations.
- The Capital Market Authority approves Saudi Cable Company's request to increase its capital by way of Rights Issue