The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) announces the issuance of its resolution dated 20/03/1441H, corresponding to 17/11/2019G approving Raydan Food Co. request to transfer from the Parallel Market to the Main Market, with a capital of SAR (225,000,000), and (22,500,000) shares.
Accordingly, the trading of the Company's shares will be ceased from Monday 21/03/1441H, corresponding to 18/11/2019G to start with the transfer procedures, for a period not exceeding five trading sessions.
Tadawul will announce the listing start date of the company’s shares in the Main Market once the procedures are complete.
The Exchange’s approval of the transition request should never be considered as a recommendation to invest in the company shares. The Exchange’s approval of the transition request merely means that imposed requirements as per the Listing Rules were met by the company.
- The Saudi Stock Exchange (TADAWUL) announces that the fluctuation limits for Tihama Advertising and Public Relations Co. will be based on a share price of SAR 19.26
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces the Deposit of Allianz Saudi Fransi Cooperative Insurance Co. Subscribed Securities
- Announcement from the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) regarding the transfer of Al-Omran Industrial Trading Co. Shares to the Main Market
- The Capital Market Authority Approves City Cement Company's Request to Reduce its Capital
- Tadawul Announces the Launch Date of the Derivatives Market