The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) announces the issuance of its resolution dated 24/11/1441H, corresponding to 15/07/2020G approving Al-Omran Industrial Trading Co. request to transfer from the Parallel Market to the Main Market, with a capital of SAR (60,000,000), and (6,000,000) shares.
Accordingly, the trading of the Company's shares will be ceased from Thursday 25/11/1441H, corresponding to 16/07/2020G to start with the transfer procedures, for a period not exceeding five trading sessions.
Tadawul will announce the listing start date of the company’s shares in the Main Market once the procedures are complete.
The Exchange’s approval of the transition request should never be considered as a recommendation to invest in the company shares. The Exchange’s approval of the transition request merely means that imposed requirements as per the Listing Rules were met by the company.
- Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) Announces the Joining of Derivatives Exchange Members to Tadawul for New Market Launch
- The Saudi Stock Exchange Announces the Publication of the Monthly Stock Market Ownership and Trading Activity Report (by Nationality and Investor Type)
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces Implementing a Corporate Action on Saudi Government SAR Sukuk Securities
- Announcement Regarding The Approval On Listing Government Debt Instruments Of a Class Already Listed In the Saudi Stock Exchange
- Announcement Regarding the Approval of Listing and Trading Government Debt Instruments