In reference to the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul)’s announcement on 06/07/1441H corresponding to 01/03/2020G regarding trading suspension of MetLife AIG ANB Cooperative Insurance Company’s shares.
Tadawul announces the delisting of MetLife AIG ANB Cooperative Insurance Company’s shares in the Saudi Stock Exchange as end of Monday 07/07/1441H corresponding to 02/03/2020G
- The Capital Market Authority (CMA) announces the issuance of CMA Board resolutions regarding the Board of Directors of the National Agricultural Marketing Company “Thimar” for the Violation of the Companies Law, the Corporate Governance Regulations, the Rules on the Offer of Securities and Continuing Obligations, and the Listing Rules
- Amendment to Business Profile of BlackRock Saudi Arabia
- The Capital Market Authority approves Anaam International Holding Group's request to increase its capital by way of Rights Issue
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces Implementing a Corporate Action on Saudi Government SAR Sukuk Securities
- The Capital Market Authority approves the capital increase request for National Building and Marketing Co. through the issuance of bonus shares