The Capital Market Authority has issued its resolution approving the public offer, by "Jadwa Investment Company", of " Nafaqah Waqf Fund".
An Investment decision without reading the Terms and Conditions carefully or fully reviewing its content may involve high risk. Therefore, investors should carefully read the Terms and Conditions which includes detailed information on the Fund, investment strategy and risk factors, and carefully study it to be able to assess the feasibility of taking into consideration the associated risks. If the Terms and conditions proves difficult to understand, it is recommended to refer to the fund manager for more information.
The CMA's approval of the fund should never be considered as a recommendation to subscribe in the fund, The CMA's approval of the fund merely means that the legal requirements as per the Capital Market Law and its Implementing Regulations have been met.
- Cancellation of United Financial House Company’s License
- The Saudi Stock Exchange (TADAWUL) announces that the fluctuation limits for Anaam International Holding Group will be based on a share price of 65.00 SAR
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces Implementing a Corporate Action on City Cement Co.
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces Implementing a Corporate Action on Saudi Government SAR Sukuk Securities
- Tadawul Announces Enhancements to Negotiated Deals and Fluctuation Limits Mechanism for Newly Listed Securities on the Main Market and All Listed Securities on Nomu-Parallel Market on an Ongoing Basis