The Saudi Stock Exchange Company (Tadawul) announces the listing and trading shares of “Amlak International for Real Estate Finance Company” as of Monday 13/07/2020, with the symbol 1182, with a 10% daily price fluctuation limit per share.
For more information about “Amlak International for Real Estate Finance Company” please (click here) to review the prospectus.
- Announcement Regarding The Approval On Listing and Trading Government Debt Instruments
- The Capital Market Authority (CMA) announces the issuance of CMA Board resolutions regarding the former Board of Directors of the Saudi Indian Company for Cooperative Insurance for the Violation of the Companies Law and the Corporate Governance Regulations.
- The Capital Market Authority authorizes Miyar Capital to conduct Managing Investments and Operating Funds, Arranging, and Advising activities in the Securities Business
- Announcement from the General Secretariat of CRSD Regarding the Issuance of ACRSD Decision Convicting Violators of the Capital Market Law and its Implementing Regulations
- Tadawul Announces the Listing of Al Khabeer Diversified Income Traded Fund by Alkhabeer Capital