The Securities Clearing Center Company (Muqassa) announces that the Capital Market Authority (CMA) Board has issued its resolution number (1-5-2020) Dated (17/5/1441H) Corresponding to (12/1/2020G), to authorize Muqassa to conduct clearing services in the Saudi Capital Market as the first Qualified Center Counterparty (QCCP) in Saudi Arabia, to clear securities traded in the exchange along with other products in the Saudi Capital Market.
Licensing (Muqassa) is a key enabler to clear the upcoming Derivatives Market; planned to launch in the first quarter of this year. Also, Qualifying (Muqassa) as a (QCCP) will provide benefits that contribute to reduce capital requirements for Muqassa members.
Muqassa establishment is one of the Financial Sector Development Program (FSDP) ninitiatives, aiming to further enhance operational efficiency in the market, and reduce counterparty risk in alignment with international practices.
For more information about Muqassa, please visit the website here.
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces the Deposit of Al Sorayai Trading and Industrial Group Subscribed Securities
- An Announcement Regarding the Issuance of the Committee for Resolution of securities Disputes Convicting a Violator of the Capital Market Law and its Implementing Regulations
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces Implementing a Corporate Action on Saudi Government SAR Sukuk Securities
- Announcement Regarding Listing and Trading Government Debt Instruments
- Announcement Regarding The Approval On Listing Government Debt Instruments Of a Class Already Listed In the Saudi Stock Exchange