The CMA Board of Commissioners has issued its resolution to exempt listed companies for a period of one year starting from the end of June 2020G from paying the fees of submitting an application to register shares, reviewing the application related to the registration of shares, and the registration of shares for requests to register and offer new shares of a class already listed by raising capital either by way of rights issue or debt conversion. In addition, the CMA Board of Commissioners has issued its resolution to extend the exemption to debt instruments issuers intending to publicly offer debt instruments from paying the fees payable to the CMA upon submitting an application to register debt instruments, reviewing the application related to the registration of debt instruments and registration of debt instruments until the end of 2025G.
This initiative is part of CMA’s efforts to alleviate the economic impacts resulted by the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) and in line with the precautionary measures announced by CMA to assist the participants in the capital market during these exceptional circumstances. In addition, this initiative is in pursuance to the CMA's efforts to enhance the regulatory environment and stability of the capital market, as well to achieve the role of the capital market in facilitating financing, stimulating investment and providing the necessary support to maintain the soundness and stability of the financial sector and all its participants
- Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) Announces the Joining of Derivatives Exchange Members to Tadawul for New Market Launch
- The Saudi Stock Exchange Announces the Publication of the Monthly Stock Market Ownership and Trading Activity Report (by Nationality and Investor Type)
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces Implementing a Corporate Action on Saudi Government SAR Sukuk Securities
- Announcement Regarding The Approval On Listing Government Debt Instruments Of a Class Already Listed In the Saudi Stock Exchange
- Announcement Regarding the Approval of Listing and Trading Government Debt Instruments