Due to National Agricultural Marketing Co. noncompliance with announcing its financial statements for the 3rd quarter 2019 during the specified period mentioned in the Rules on the Offer of Securities and Continuing Obligations
According to the Exchange’s authorities stipulated in the Listing Rules, and to the Procedures of Suspension of Listed Securities, The Saudi Stock Exchange Company (Tadawul) announces that it will perform the following:
1. Suspend the trading of National Agricultural Marketing Co. shares on the Exchange for one trading day, dated on Tuesday 15/03/1441H, corresponding to 12/11/2019G.
2. National Agricultural Marketing Co. shares will resume trading for twenty trading sessions starting from Wednesday 16/03/1441H, corresponding to 13/11/2019G, following the one day suspension, and the company is required to announce its financial statements before the end of Tuesday 13/04/1441H, corresponding to 10/11/2019G.
3. In case the company did not announce its financial statements during the period stated in point (2), trading of the company shares will be suspended again starting from Wednesday 14/04/1441H, corresponding to 11/12/2019G until the company announces its financial statements for the 3rd quarter 2019.
- The Capital Market Authority Approves Anaam International Holding Group’s Request to Reduce its Capital
- CMA Approves Ash-Sharqiyah Development Company's request to increase its capital to acquire two real estate assets
- The Capital Market Authority Announces the Approval on the Offering shares of Sumou Real Estate Company in the Parallel Market
- Imposition of a Fine on National Building and Marketing Co., due to the Violation of the Rules on the Offer of Securities and Continuing Obligations.
- The Capital Market Authority approves Saudi Cable Company's request to increase its capital by way of Rights Issue