As per the CMA Board issued resolution on 06/03/1441H corresponding 03/11/2019G approving Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco) request to offer and register its shares on the Main Market.
We are pleased to announce the issuance of the prospectus for your reference.
For more information about Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco), please (click here) to review the prospectus.
For more information about the Main Market, please visit the Knowledge Center page on our website (by clicking here)
- The Capital Market Authority approves Tihama Advertising and Public Relations Company’s request to increase its capital by way of Rights Issue
- MUQASSA ANNOUNCES THE APPROVAL OF THE SECURITIES CLEARING CENTER RULES AND PROCEDURES
- TADAWUL ANNOUNCES THE APPROVAL OF THE DERIVATIVES EXCHANGE TRADING AND MEMBERSHIP RULES AND PROCEDURES
- (Muqassa) Announces Obtaining CMA License as a Qualified Center Counterparty (QCCP)
- The Capital Market Authority (CMA) licenses Securities Clearing Center Company (Muqassa), and designates it as a QCCP