The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) announces the issuance of its resolution dated 20/03/1441H, corresponding to 17/11/2019G approving Raydan Food Co. request to transfer from the Parallel Market to the Main Market, with a capital of SAR (225,000,000), and (22,500,000) shares.
Accordingly, the trading of the Company's shares will be ceased from Monday 21/03/1441H, corresponding to 18/11/2019G to start with the transfer procedures, for a period not exceeding five trading sessions.
Tadawul will announce the listing start date of the company’s shares in the Main Market once the procedures are complete.
The Exchange’s approval of the transition request should never be considered as a recommendation to invest in the company shares. The Exchange’s approval of the transition request merely means that imposed requirements as per the Listing Rules were met by the company.
- Announcement from Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) Regarding The Government Debt Instruments
- Announcement from the General Secretariat of CRSD Regarding the Issuance of the ACRSD Decision Convicting Violators of the Capital Market Law and its Implementing Regulations
- Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) Announces the Joining of Derivatives Exchange Members to Tadawul for New Market Launch
- The Saudi Stock Exchange Announces the Publication of the Monthly Stock Market Ownership and Trading Activity Report (by Nationality and Investor Type)
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces Implementing a Corporate Action on Saudi Government SAR Sukuk Securities