The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) has issued its resolution approving the listing request of the debt instruments issued by the Government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia submitted by the Ministry of Finance as per the Listing Rules with the following details:
1- Issuance number 2020-07-07 with a total value of 547,800,000 SAR.
Accordingly, listing and trading the government debt instruments shall commence starting from Wednesday 05-08-2020.
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces Implementing a Corporate Action on Saudi Government SAR Sukuk Securities
- Tadawul Announces Enhancements to Negotiated Deals and Fluctuation Limits Mechanism for Newly Listed Securities on the Main Market and All Listed Securities on Nomu-Parallel Market on an Ongoing Basis
- Revoking the License of Value Capital
- Announcement Regarding The Approval On Listing Government Debt Instruments Of a Class Already Listed In the Saudi Stock Exchange
- Announcement from The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) Regarding the Suspension of trading the shares of City Cement Co.