The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) announces the issuance of its resolution dated 17/04/1442H, corresponding to 03/12/2020G approving Al-Samaani Factory For Metal Industries Co. request to transfer from the Parallel Market to the Main Market, with a capital of SAR (25,000,000), and (2,500,000) shares.
Accordingly, the trading of the Company's shares will be ceased from Sunday 20/04/1442H, corresponding to 06/12/2020G to start with the transfer procedures, for a period not exceeding five trading sessions.
Tadawul will announce the listing start date of the company’s shares in the Main Market once the procedures are complete.
The Exchange’s approval of the transition request should never be considered as a recommendation to invest in the company shares. The Exchange’s approval of the transition request merely means that imposed requirements as per the Listing Rules were met by the company.
- The Capital Market Authority (CMA) announces the issuance of CMA Board resolutions regarding the former Board of Directors of the Saudi Indian Company for Cooperative Insurance for the Violation of the Companies Law and the Corporate Governance Regulations.
- The Capital Market Authority authorizes Miyar Capital to conduct Managing Investments and Operating Funds, Arranging, and Advising activities in the Securities Business
- Announcement from the General Secretariat of CRSD Regarding the Issuance of ACRSD Decision Convicting Violators of the Capital Market Law and its Implementing Regulations
- Tadawul Announces the Listing of Al Khabeer Diversified Income Traded Fund by Alkhabeer Capital
- Amendment to Business Profile of Tamra Capital Company