Referring to the Saudi Stock Exchange Company (Tadawul) announcement on 23/01/1441H, corresponding to 22/09/2019G regarding the suspension on trading the shares of Alujain Corp. on the Saudi Stock Exchange starting from 23/01/1441H, corresponding to 22/09/2019G as the Company failed to commit to announce its financial results for 30-06-2019 during the specified period mentioned in the Rules on Offer of Securities and Continuing Obligations approved by the Board of the Capital Market Authority pursuant to its Resolution no. (3-123-2017) dated 9/4/1439H, corresponding to 27/12/2017G.
The company published on 18/02/1441H, corresponding to 17/10/2019G its financial results for 30-06-2019, and therefore, the Saudi Stock Exchange Company (Tadawul) has exercised its powers stipulated in the Listing Rules approved by the Board of the Capital Market Authority pursuant to its Resolution no. (3-123-2017) dated 9/4/1439H, corresponding to 27/12/2017G to lift the suspension on trading the Company’s shares starting from Sunday 21/02/1441H, corresponding to 20/10/2019G.
- Announcement from Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) Regarding The Government Debt Instruments
- Announcement from the General Secretariat of CRSD Regarding the Issuance of the ACRSD Decision Convicting Violators of the Capital Market Law and its Implementing Regulations
- Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) Announces the Joining of Derivatives Exchange Members to Tadawul for New Market Launch
- The Saudi Stock Exchange Announces the Publication of the Monthly Stock Market Ownership and Trading Activity Report (by Nationality and Investor Type)
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces Implementing a Corporate Action on Saudi Government SAR Sukuk Securities