In reference to United Wire Factories Co.’s announcement on the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) website dated 25/11/1441H corresponding to 16/07/2020G regarding the Company's EGM approval of the capital reduction, and in reference to the Company’s announcement of the effectiveness of the capital reduction resolution starting from 26/01/1442H corresponding to 14/09/2020G.
Thus, the company will be suspended for two business days, starting from today Monday 26/01/1442H corresponding to 14/09/2020G, until the Securities Depository Center Company (Edaa) reflects shares reduction on investors’ portfolios, lifting the suspension of trading will be end of Tuesday 27/01/1442H corresponding to 15/09/2020G and the fluctuation limits for the company share will be based on a share price of SAR 32.30, and the outstanding orders will be canceled
- An Announcement Regarding the Issuance of the Appeal Committee Resolution Convicting a Violator of the Capital Market Law and its Implementing Regulations
- The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) announces that the fluctuation limits for Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co. will be based on a share price of SAR 23.94
- The Securities Depository Center (Edaa) Announces the Deposit of Anaam International Holding Group Subscribed Securities
- The Saudi Stock Exchange Announces the Publication of the Monthly Stock Market Ownership and Trading Activity Report (by Nationality and Investor Type)
- Deregulating Market Institutions’ Commission of Buying and Selling Listed Equities on Nomu- Parallel Market for Both Seller and Buyer